Adsense

Nuffnang

Friday, August 6, 2010

Idle

No, I'm not idle. I'm busy customizing my blog. Just funny that this takes up my entire day. I'm learning a lot from this though. Like my mp3 player for one, I decided to use mp3s instead of youtube videos because it's easier to load. No buffering, so the music is continuous. I didn't know where to get mp3 urls so I read the FAQs on mixpod (that's where I created my playlist), and it led me to fileden. Surprisingly I already have an existing account with fileden, I guess I just didn't know how to use it then.


It rained so hard many times today, I'm kinda worried about our flight on sunday evening. I hope the weather improves by then. Oh, it's also my church's anniversary on sunday morning. I'm so excited.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails